Watch the following video and answers the following questions.
1. What was the name of the group which met in Florence to discuss opera?
2. Who wrote the very first opera? What was it called?
3. What is the name of the first true great opera? Who wrote it?
4. Why is it difficult to re-create exactly the original sound of Monteverdi’s opera?5. What did Monteverdi meant about opera by calling it “drama through music?
6. Who was Monteverdi’s patron?
7. Where Monteverdi moved to after his success in Mantua?
8. What play was performed in Paris just before the French Revolution swept through the country?
9. Why was it banned by the French monarchy?
10. Who was responsible for it’s performance as an opera in Vienna?
11. What is this opera’s true message?
12. What was the re-currying theme of “populist operas”?
13. Which was the most famous “rescue opera”? Who wrote it?
14. Why is “Fidelio” an important political piece?
15. What was the name of the duet which inspired the Belgian revolution?
16. Name of a great Italian opera composer.
17. Why is opera so important in Italy?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more