BUS 520 WEEK 5 DISCUSSION
We have all worked in a group or team at some point in our careers. A team is brought together to achieve a common goal. The team needs to have members who have complementary skills and who are committed to a common purpose to achieve performance goals. However, teams don’t move immediately toward performing, but instead evolve over time. There are five stages of group and team development.
1. Forming – Getting oriented and getting acquainted. High degree of uncertainty as members as they try to figure out who is in charge.
2. Storming – Personalities start to emerge, along with roles and conflicts within the group.
3. Norming – In the third stage conflicts are resolved, relationships developed, harmony and unity surfaces.
4. Performing – The members concentrate on solving problems and completing the assigned task.
5. Adjourning – Members prepare to disband. Some members may be reassigned, terminated from the group or the group is resolved.
Think about a time when you joined a new group . . . it could be at work, in a family setting or with a social group.
• Which of the five stages was the most challenging for the group to work through, and why?
• How might you have helped the group work through that stage differently based upon what you know now about the five stages of group and team development?
BONUS: FOUR DIFFERENT ANSWER POSTED CHOOSE ONE
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more