Prepare an estate tax return (Form 706) for Adam Zugg of 45 Cornfield Place, Midwest City, IL, 60000. Adam died October 31, 2014. He was survived by his wife, Callie, and their son, Zebulon. At the time of his death, Adam was employed by a farm equipment distributor as its office manager. The executor reports that he has discovered the property listed below.
Checking account, Adam and Callie, joint tenants with right of survivorship
Stocks in public companies in the name of Adam
Undeveloped land (not leased or farmed) in the name of Adam
Qualified retirement plan funded by Adam’s employer
Face value of term life insurance policy on Adam’s life
Automobile in Adam’s name
Other information includes the following:
1. Adam owned the life insurance policy, and his estate beneficiary.
2. Callie is the beneficiary of the retirement plan.
3. Adam willed his stocks to Callie and the rest of his property to Zebulon.
4. Adam owned $13,200 on a car loan.
5. The estate’s administrative expenses were $32,000, and his funeral expenses were $8,000.
6. Assume that the estate paid stated taxes of $45,000.
7. Adam made his only taxable gift, $6 million in amount, in December 2013 and paid all the gift taxes from an account solely in his name.
8. Assume the estate’s marginal income tax rate will be 33%.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more