Utilize the Change Management Plan Outline as a guide for developing your Change Management Plan. Incorporate the work you completed in previous weeks into your final plan.
Look for health policy issue that is of national concern that you will use as the subject for a change management plan.
Health policy issue is: Prescription Drug abuse
Develop a 1,150- to 1,600-word Change Management Plan using John Kotter’s eight-step change model from Week 3.
Include the following in your plan;
1. What current health policy issue exist that are of national concern that affect the NP?
2. What evidence is there to support the need to address the policy? Does the evidence indicate a sense of urgency regarding the issue?
3. How is the policy issue represented in the media and what type of influence does this have on you implementing change in this area?
4. What are the ethical consequences if changes aren’t implemented?
5. Identify stakeholders that will assist you in implementing the change, including opportunities for inter professional relationships.
6. Develop a plan for how and where you see the policy issue making an impact. 7. Identify potential barriers that will hinder you from implementing change in this area and how you will face them to keep the change process progressing.
8. Create a strategy that will gain the support of your congressional representative or of one your senators and drive them to introduce legislation that will address the policy issue.
9. How can you use Kurt Lewin’s change management model to solidify change in this area?
Cite and reference using APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more