Self-Discovery 5: (each question is worth 5 points each)
1. Do you think that keeping an open mind when viewing dance is important? Why or why not? Give examples to support your argument.
2. Discuss the idea of “instant gratification.” How does it affect the way we view things, particularly dance? Do you think this issue is an American phenomenon, or does it occur worldwide?
3. Have you ever been in a performance situation, either as an audience member or a performer, where the audience was behaving in less than desirable way? Describe what that experience was like and how it made you feel.
4. Has a situation at a performance affected your perception about a particular piece? If so, how? If you went back and saw the dance again would your perception change?
5. What are some elements to look for when observing a dance piece?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more