Choose one of the two reading selections from the list of topic choices below. The focus is on a brief but important primary source material written by important authors. In each case, the subject relates to the problems of certain people who are oppressed or impoverished. In each topic, a different genre or approach is adopted to help readers see and perhaps address the problem. Read the selections as identified with each topic below. Write a 4–5 paragraph essay (350 words minimum) that analyzes the work following the list of things your paper should cover, given just after the topics.
For the reading selection and topic you choose, your paper should cover the following:
1. Introduce the writer and the situation that the reading is about.
2. Using specific examples or lines from the reading, summarize the author’s key ideas and views.
3. Examine the writing style and discuss the intended audience.
4. How did you like this? How do the ideas relate to situations today?
· This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) [PDF]. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
· Include a title page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date of submission. The cover page and the source list are not included in the required assignment length (350 words minimum).
· You must use the class text and any sources identified (with links) above for the topic you choose, focusing on the main primary source of that author. If you use any additional source (optional), it must be from the University’s online library and of good academic quality for college work.
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Present the viewpoint of an author on a chosen topic.
· Review the rubric in the Course Guide to see how your assignment will be graded on answer quality, logic and organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more