Read the article chosen and answer one (1) of the topic questions listed below.
· What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
· What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
· What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
· What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
· What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
1. The Summary must include the following headings:
a. Introduction and Key Points (10 Points)
· Choose one of the assigned topics and identifies one of the questions
· Defines the topic and question
· States why it is a problem
· Information presented in a logical sequence
b. Article Search (25 Points)
· Current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· Database search – terms and methods used
· Number of articles located
· Source outside of ATI module used
c. Article Findings (25 Points)
· How it addresses the topic
· Type of research conducted
· Findings of the research
· Why this article was chosen
d. Evidence for Practice (25 Points)
· Summary of evidence
· How it will improve practice
· How this evidence will decrease a gap to practice
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence
e. Sharing of Evidence (25 Points)
· Who would you share the information with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish this sharing of evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
f. Conclusion (20 Points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information presented in logical sequence
· All key points addressed
· Conclusion shows the depth of understanding of the topic
g. APA Style (10 Points)
· APA style used properly for citations
· APA style used properly for references
· APA style used properly for quotations
· All references are cited, and all citations have references
*NOTE: Must adhere to current APA guidelines and formatting.
h. Writing Mechanics (10 Points)
· No spelling errors
· No grammatical errors, including verb tense and word usage
· No writing errors, including sentence structure, and formatting
· Must be all original work
I have provided the article as well as the instructions which are in more detail.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more