CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME: THE THREAD SHOULD HAVE ALL THESE QUALITIES:
the student is required to provide a thread of 500-750 words in response to the provided prompt for each forum.
Each thread and reply must be written in current APA format and include a minimum of 2 scholarly sources (published within the last 5 years) in addition to the course textbook and biblical integration.
THIS IS THE TEXTBOOK REFERENCE
Noe, R.A., Hollenbeck, J.R., Gerhart, B., & Wright, P.M. (2017) Human resource management: Gaining a competitive advantage (10th edition) New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Thready Prompt: Choose 1 of the following prompts to complete your thread:
1. You have been asked by your company to hire a new worker for your unit. You have been given responsibility for conducting the recruitment and selection. How would you approach hiring a new worker for your unit? What particular methods and source will you use and why? What methods will you use to make a final decision and why?
2. The impact of downsizing an organization through layoffs can have a devastating psychological impact on those employees who survive the layoff. If you were a manager in this situation, what concerns do you think you would have in managing the workforce going forward? What role would HR play in supporting managers in this effort?
3. Often employees voice concern over team performance measures and express that their own performance is not fairly considered. As a manager, what specific criteria should be used to measure team performance? In conducting the team performance appraisal, what sources would you use and why? Should individual performance also be included in the measurement? Why?
4. It is often said by those in leadership within large organizations that, “the only thing constant around here is change!” Continuous change in organizations is certainly one of the most challenging aspects managers face. These vibrant and dynamic work environments create significant challenges for training employees — especially when job tasks/responsibilities frequently change. What are some specific ways to identify training requirements when job responsibilities become a moving target?
5. What is the difference between training and career development? Of these two concepts, which is more likely to increase retention in an organization? Why?
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more