Option #1: Labor Relations
Though union influence has diminished over the past years, they still are a force in some industries such as domestic auto production and public-sector employment. Therefore, a key factor in understanding human resource management is to effectively create and manage a strategy to develop a positive working relationship with labor unions, both their representatives and their members. Given this background, compose a paper that addresses the following:
· Briefly describe the nature and scope of today’s union and its members, including—among other demographic variables—their average age, educational level, and type of industry/professional.
· Describe the role and function of a union in today’s industrial landscape.
· Craft a five-point plan that a human resource professional should follow/adapt in order to create a positive, conducive, and mutually rewarding relationship between unions and organizations. Be sure to discuss the impediments to this relationship and how one can overcome those impediments.
Your paper should be:
· 5 pages in length, , not including title and reference pages (which are required). Include a formal references page.
· Formatted and cited according to APA.
· Supported by at least three scholarly sources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more