1) **********minimum 6 full pages (3 page each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) References not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions.
Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (3) question2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions
Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
Charles Bennington, a 55-year-old carpenter, develops severe crushing substernal chest pain with dyspnea, dizziness, diaphoresis, and nausea while unloading plywood from a truck. He is admitted to the emergency department and states that his symptoms have not resolved in the 40 min since they began, and that they are still severe. He indicates that he has had milder episodes of chest pain in the past, especially in conjunction with strenuous work.
1. What is the pathophysiology behind Mr. Bennington’s prolonged chest pain?
2. Mr. Bennington’s blood pressure is low, he is tachycardic, and you hear crackles in his lungs. What is the pathophysiology behind these findings?
3. Mr. Bennington has acute coronary syndrome. Which two conditions does this diagnosis include?
4. Why is it important to obtain an ECG for Mr. Bennington as soon as possible?
5. Which blood studies could confirm the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction?
6. As you examine Mr. Bennington after his ECG, why should you look for diminished pedal pulses and bruits?
7. Why is myocardial infarction more likely to occur in the left ventricle than in the right ventricle?
8. Mr. Bennington says, “Why did I get dizzy? The FNPs are focusing on my heart. Is there something wrong in my head also?” How should you respond?
9. Mr. Bennington was diagnosed with unstable angina. He asks, “What is unstable angina? How is that different from a heart attack?” How should you respond?
10. Why is it important for you to teach Mr. Bennington how to modify his risk factors for atherosclerosis?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more