1. What is meant by the globalization of human capital? Is this inevitable as firms increase their global operations?
2. How does this case illustrate the threats and opportunities facing global companies in developing their strategies?
3. Comment on the Apple executive’s assertion that the company’s only obligation is making the best product possible. “ We don’t have an obligation to solve America’s problems.”
4. Who are the stakeholders in this situation and what, if any, obligations do they have?
5. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an iPhone if assembled in the United States?
6. How much extra are you prepared to pay for an iPhone assembled in China but under better labor conditions or pay? What kind of trade- off would you make?
7. To what extent do you think the negative media coverage has affected Apple’s recent decision to ask the FLA to do an independent assessment and the subsequent decision by Foxconn to raise some salaries? What do you think will happen now?
Complete your answers in a Microsoft Word Document and submit your case study to the Assignment 1 assignment area – Minimum 2 pages, Calibri 11 point, double spaced.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more