You must write an argument in response to Klein’s book, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. You must agree or disagree with ONE of her major arguments.
I have posted two examples of essays written by previous students. These essays were written directly in response to Klein’s book.
Your final essay must meet all of these standards to pass:
1. 1,500 words;
2. contain a bibliography at the end, which contains at least ten sources, none of them wikipedia entries;
3. all quotes and paraphrasing and the bibliography must be in strictly MLA format;
4. must quote from a minimum of four different sources in addition to quoting frequently from This Changes Everything, and these quotes must be relevant and used as evidence to support your argument;
5. must state a clear thesis—which is a conclusion of your argument in that it states your position on your issue/topic—in the introduction
6. must use a variety of types of reasons for supporting your conclusion/thesis, including statistics, research findings, case examples, and authoritative sources; you may also use personal experience and testimony, but those cannot be your only evidence;
7. must conclude with a prescriptive assumption—that is, a closing statement about how the world MUST be in the future.
There are two example essay. as well an example for outline .. please no copying just follow
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more